Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Lot About Nothing

So another week comes to a close and again we have nothing exciting to report. I guess that is good in some ways, it means that life is just going along as normal. Josh started flag football practices this week and starts his games tomorrow. He is so excited he can't stand it. He said to Kylie today that he has two games tomorrow, his football game and the Cowboys!! Yes, he is also a Cowboys fan...........it must be rubbing off!! He is eating, breathing and sleeping football!

Jake started pre-school this week and feels "BIG AGAIN". He is so independent it's freaky!! Jarom is full of spunk and naughty bones. He colored on the deck with chalk and all over my sliding door screen yesterday. He told Kelly he was just making it pretty!

Kylie and I got our hair done on Friday. Much to Kylie's dismay I made her go to get her ends trimmed up and her hair put into some sort of style. By the time she was done she couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror...........she looked so beautiful!! We go to a great stylist and she made Kylie look and feel like a million bucks!!

Last Sunday we were challenged to start writing in a Journal if we were not doing so already. I am going to use this as my "journal" and try to do it more faithfully. I am going to post something, every day for two weeks, that I am grateful for. I will do it at the end of the day so I can use the whole day as a "learning experience". Today I am grateful for an Assistant Cub Scout Den Leader!! They called one for me today in sacrament meeting. I am bursting with gratefulness!!! Is that sappy enough for you. To top it off she is one of my very best friends. lovingly called M.J.!! Let the fun begin.

4 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

let's hear it for MJ!!! I'm glad they called her! I need pics of you and Kylie's hair!!! Love reading!! Oh, you could also use those cute notebooks as your journal.....you know the ones we are going to go into business with!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So shebangs is another way to say goodbye. One of my friends say it all the time so that is why i say it too. so that is that!!

Brooky said...

Yes, how is that business going we were going to start. Maybe we could be on Good Things Utah......I am sure they would think we were just so cleaver! Ha-ha!!

Beebs said...

So Matthew is playing flag football too! I wonder if we were play each other. He is on the 49ers for flag football. And Dave will just die about the Cowboys cause he is a BIG TIME Steelers fan and those 2 are rivals! Anyway, glad to catch up with ya!