Friday, October 31, 2008

Jarom's First Trip to the Dentist





























Jarom has taken his first trip to the dentist. Isn't he so cute! Dr. DeHart is so good with the kids, they don't even know they are sitting in the dentist's chair. With a T.V. on the ceiling, game cube to play, sunglasses to wear and earphones to hear.........nothing could go wrong. In fact I usually get asked when are we going again. Jarom was in 7th heaven. He is looking and acting so grownup! Unfortunately, we got the Cinderella room and not the Pirates of the Caribbean room, maybe next time.

4 comments:

The Vincents said...

He's Mini-Kelley! I love the photo of him in the dentist's chair wearing his apron. He looks like inside he is feeling apprehensive, but willing to be brave.

Brooky said...

He is totally his dad. Doesn't even look like he came from me. He thought he was so big at the dentist. He did everything they asked him to on the first time. Better than I get at home!

Beebs said...

Oh we go there! only we see Dr. Moffat, I grew up with him. He looks just the same! :-) Anyway, what a cutie!

Brooky said...

Margaret,
Maybe we will see you there one day.