Monday, October 5, 2009

The Faithful Few

YEAH I STILL HAVE FOLLOWERS!!! I will load pics tomorrow. I just hooked up my camera device to the computer, and I can not find my big shelf I had hanging in my kitchen. Now I am starting to wonder if I left it on my wall at the old house. If I did I will be soooooo MAD!!! How could I not have noticed until now. Something must be really wrong!!! Happy Fall!

12 comments:

The Vincents said...

That's what moving is all about.... going a little crazy. I hope that you find your big shelf. Is it a floating wall shelf?

Beebs said...

Brooke you'll have to send me your address and also I would love to see pics!!

Brooky said...

Margaret, I just got your e-mail from Rachael. I am going to get all that to you this weekend. Plus we need to keep in touch and catch up! Do you still do your blog?

Brooky said...

Jackie,
I did find the shelf and it is a wall shelf that holds lots of decorations........it was in the basement in between more boxes! Now I think I have design paralysis......I don't even know where to start. Any suggestions?

Brooky said...

Jackie,
I did find the shelf and it is a wall shelf that holds lots of decorations........it was in the basement in between more boxes! Now I think I have design paralysis......I don't even know where to start. Any suggestions?

Brooky said...

Casey,
I think I will be around that day. Just call and make sure and keep reminding me. Since I know you have nothing else to do! How is the class?

The Vincents said...

Pictures! Post PICTURES!!

xo,
Jack

The Vincents said...

You have always had good taste ans a strong sense of style, so I know that it will be beautiful.

It might feel overwhelming since the space is probably so big. In which case, I'm your worst nightmare.... I'm not a designer, but I want to be one.... If you send me measurements (wall length, doorways, windows, etc.) I will draw space plans for you.

Johny and Sarah said...

I'm waiting for something new! Get on it girl!

The Vincents said...

Ok, sweet cheeks, I'm ready for the photos!!

rachael said...

POST SOMETHING!!!!! I KNOW you have stuff!!!

Candy McCall said...

Brook-- I found you!
Can't wait till I have time to read through your fun blog.
call me sometime. You know why! :0)