Thursday, July 24, 2008

We Have Finally Arrived!

So after talking to my sista's and my cousins I have been convinced that we are not living in the current century. After much urging we have joined the "world of blogging". I hope I can figure this out before the next century hits. We hope to post fun and exciting things that we are doing in our lives, but I must warn you there really isn't much excitement around this joint! Hope you will enjoy just a little...........keep smiling.

3 comments:

The Vincents said...

I am CONFIDENT that you will update your blog regularly! Welcome to the 21st century. What's next? A facebook profile??? LOL

Brooky said...

Well, no facebook for me!!!! I am just not that current!! This will keep me going for a long time!!! Do you have a blog Jackie?

Johny and Sarah said...

I love that you put....i'm a lover....totally typical of you and well me your twin! i tagged you on my blog so you better do it. don't forget your camera on sat. so you can post pics of the Larson gathering. Love ya!!!

Sarah