
The day finally came, Jarom joined the ranks with rest of the clan, and is officially a "BIKER"! If you know our kids they live on their bike's 24-7 as they develop new stunts for Evil Canival (is that spelled right?) himself. Kelly took Jarom to Wally-Mart to purchase his first set of training wheels and the rest is history. Of course you will notice the helmet that came with the elbow & knee pads too. We opted out on the knee pads, that is just way too over the top for me. (Kelly and I always say that we both made it through our adolescence without even a helmet, so a little roughing up won't hurt.)
Jarom put on his helmet and then had me help him with the elbow pads and then walked right up to Kelly and said, "K Dad, I'm ready!" He couldn't wait to get on the bike and Kelly couldn't get is fixed up fast enough. As you can see from the pics his day was made. He rode round and round the driveway all day and even tried to slip in a few on Sunday. Much to his dismay it didn't fly! When I tried to show him the pics of himself he wouldn't let the bike go to walk over to me. It was literally attached at the hip!
Move over Lance there are bigger fish in the sea!! Happy riding Jarom! RAH-RAH-RAH!!!

2 comments:
I did check out Jarom days ago....but I guess my comment didn't stick. i saw that Kylie didn't have a broken arm so that's good!! He's too cute in his helmet.....i can't wait to see it in person.
I can i just say that he is darn cute and i love him so much. I loved the slideshow that was cute.
Post a Comment