Last night at dinner Jake had a serious gas problem. Here is a little dialog from dinner last night............
Jake, "Toot, toot, toot, toot."
Kelly, "Are you starting up your mower?"
Jake, "Yup!" Laugh, laugh, laugh.
Jake, "Toot, toot, toot, toot.
Jake, "Just starting my mower again!" Laugh, laugh.
Jake, "Toot, toot, toot, toot,! Laughs harder.
Jake looks at mom and says....
"I think I have a tooting issue"!
I about fell off my chair. Out of the mouth of babes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is too much! Do you even try to hold on your laughter or do you just give in? Do you think that Jake is going to be a rock star or a comedian? Either way, you guys are in trouble!
I love Jake!!! Not only is he a cutie pie and will be a hunk when he is older....darn that smile, but he is always making us laugh!! I have to post a pic of him I took when he came to my house with the mustache painted on!! too funny!!!
Post a Comment