Monday, March 9, 2009
Bye Bear
On Saturday we had to take Bear to the Humane Society. It just wasn't working out with Jake and his allergies. He was doing fine until a few weeks ago and then he started to get itchy all over again and this last week we have been doing Asthma treatments for him. Of course it was a hard choice, but Jake's health is way more important to us. Jake did ask on Saturday if he could get a pet rock. I said we could take a trip to Roberts and find all the glitz and glamour, etc. that he could ever want. When his pet rock is done we will surely post pictures! As for Kylie, she is pretty down in the dumps. She was a good little mom to Bear and really loved being with him. Josh is mostly just sad and Jarom is oblivious to it all. They all can't wait till they get to Heaven, because they know they will get to run with all their dogs there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sue is that you? Do you have a blog that you have been holding out on me with?
Jackie you are so faithful! Sorry we don't bring much excitement to you in Sunny Cal!
Macey-you still check up on us! I love it. Did you have a good trip the last time you were here?
This is very sad. I'm sorry that you guys had to say goodbye to The Bear.
And btw, you ARE the excitement! Is that bad?
xo!
Oh no, poor kids and poor Bear. But hey, how about fish? Glad to see you back blogging. I think we definately need to get Matthew and Josh together because he talks about playing with him at school pretty much every day. And when I say "whose josh" he is all "OUR COUSIN!!!" lol which is difficult because we have like 2 immediate cousins named Josh. Oh well. Anyway, I'm glad you are remodeling. Hey just an allergy tip, you should get your carpets cleaned (if you haven't already replaced them in your remodeling) to get at all of the dog dander.
Well, you tell your kids they can play with gypsy anytime they like! I know Jake can't but the others can get thier feel in! Oh, and a pet rock....i love the idea....no clean up, no loud noises....but watch out for stubbing your toe! and did I mention, I love when jake says things like that!
Post a Comment