Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Re-Modle Hell!

I know you all think we have fallen off the face of the earth, but tis not so. We are just remodeling. I will be posting pics sometime this week. All the bedrooms are done (not totally decorated yet) and now we are doing the basement bathroom and the living, family room and kitchen floors and paint. Which project should we work on today,? I can honestly say I hate paint, but the end result is sooooo good! I will post again this week.......that is if any of you are still reading my blog!

3 comments:

Macy Perrone said...

wow! good to hear you are still with us! good luck on the decorating...oh and I love all the shamrocks...super fab!

The Vincents said...

I'm still here! Can't wait to see the remodel photos!

Suemax said...

Of course we are reading your blog! We just thought you were consumed with life!